You are only in a hurry till you get to the front of the queue

Wednesday, 28 September 2011

What to do about Wordpress and Blogger

I have sites on both and I have clients for both on the Blackberry. But I simply can not keep up on both. How to choose which one to take?

Perhaps the best way is to publish a few articles on both and see where the differences are. In particular I am looking for flexibility and moving content to my own hosted environment. The client MUST also do copy and paste of images. So lets see if Wordpress passes the first hurdle.

Nope.

I will try blogger later.

How about image upload?

Standard upload

Standard upload

 



Seems ok



 

Nothing between the two yet.

 

 

This page will be updated as I investigate.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your opinion is important and of value and we appreciate the positive feedback! If you are "Negative Nancy" then please do us, and humanity, a favor and piss off.

Total Pageviews

Google+ Followers

Interesting pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Recent Comments

Rays Twitter feed

Ads

Web sites come and go and information is lost and therefore some pages are archived. @rayd123 . Powered by Blogger.