You are only in a hurry till you get to the front of the queue

Monday, 12 March 2012

My journey to work starts here

This is so much better than the daily commute in Kingston

My first view as I walk towards the road. Not just one swimming pool but two! It is like living in a tropical paradise...Oh wait...I do live in a tropical paradise!







5 minutes into the walk and I am at the corner of Villa Flora. See IBM in the distance?

Notice the weather. Of course it is not always this good but still.



Down the road showing a sign with the twin towers. Just a reminder of where I live.


Here is a shot looking back. Notice the clean roads? Nice hey.


10 minutes later I am crossing the road. No traffic this morning or at least light traffic.



Work beckons. IBM and One world in the distance.


One more crossing and I am in one of the biggest shopping centers in the area.

Now all I have to do is find a desk and look busy! Oh, and look forward to Friday of course. :-)


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your opinion is important and of value and we appreciate the positive feedback! If you are "Negative Nancy" then please do us, and humanity, a favor and piss off.

Total Pageviews

Google+ Followers

Interesting pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Recent Comments

Rays Twitter feed

Ads

Web sites come and go and information is lost and therefore some pages are archived. @rayd123 . Powered by Blogger.