You are only in a hurry till you get to the front of the queue

Monday, 10 June 2013

All change...




Only the wisest and stupidest of men never change.
Confucius 








So time for change, starting with my neglected blog sites. I used to make enough money for a few beers a month on my old monetised web sites but then Google changed the formats and I did not not. Needles to say my beer money disappeared! 

I have now applied a standard look and feel to my blogs and added some widgets to make it easier. I did the old school thing and added the blogs to feedreader and I am attempting to add the blogs to Google Analytics. Easier said than done though.

I have also added some adverts to the blog but the formatting sucks and the lag between Google sending an advert and being able to check the format is frustrating.

Once this is done and I understand this extremely frustrating and complex process I will start bringing up my other domains. 

This will be a hectic week full of change!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your opinion is important and of value and we appreciate the positive feedback! If you are "Negative Nancy" then please do us, and humanity, a favor and piss off.

Total Pageviews

Google+ Followers

Interesting pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Recent Comments

Rays Twitter feed

Ads

Web sites come and go and information is lost and therefore some pages are archived. @rayd123 . Powered by Blogger.