You are only in a hurry till you get to the front of the queue

Sunday, 6 March 2016

Leonardo DiCaprio is Moving to Guildford, Surrey, UK – Headline Brief




If you’re not from London then you probably haven’t heard of the town of Guildford unless, of course, you’re Oscar winning actor Leonardo DiCaprio who has announced in an interview today that he is moving to the quaint English town.  Guildford, Surrey, UK is located about 30 minutes outside of London.  It’s a peaceful town filled with people who have almost no connection to the Hollywood lifestyle that Leonardo DiCaprio wants to escape and that’s exactly what he likes about it.
The announcement was a major surprise to everyone in Hollywood and probably everyone in Guildford as well.  DiCaprio said that he was, “tired of the Hollywood lifestyle” and that he wanted to “live in a place where people were just people and whose sincerity you didn’t have to question”.  He recently visited the area while scouting out a film location with producer Martin Scorsese and, according to Scorsese, “Leo immediately fell in love with the relaxed lifestyle and the small town feel of Guildford and that whole area and was telling everyone that he was going to move there.”
“I’ve accomplished a lot in my career and I feel like I just want to slow down a little bit and moving to a town like Guildford in such a beautiful and historic place full of wonderful people is exactly what I want in my life right now,” DiCaprio told the magazine.  “I’m not giving up on my career.  I just want to move to a place that feels so different than what I’ve been used to all my life.  For me, that place is Guildford.”


Leonardo DiCaprio is Moving to Guildford, Surrey, UK – Headline Brief:



'via Blog this'

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Your opinion is important and of value and we appreciate the positive feedback! If you are "Negative Nancy" then please do us, and humanity, a favor and piss off.

Total Pageviews

Google+ Followers

Interesting pages

Blog Archive

Popular Posts

Recent Comments

Rays Twitter feed

Ads

Web sites come and go and information is lost and therefore some pages are archived. @rayd123 . Powered by Blogger.